Wanna be on The Vegetarian Cannibal? I love helping my fellow writers pimp their books. So if you have a new release and want to be interviewed on my blog, just follow the directions below. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Copy and paste everything on this page into a .doc or .txt document and fill it out. When you are done you must email it to email@example.com as an ATTACHMENT. Incomplete information is at your folly. I will not "edit" anything. Send as you want it seen. Save as YourName.doc or YourName.txt. Please specify when you would like your interview/promo to appear on my blog in your email. There should be three parts to your attachment as follows:
Contact Email (so I can communicate with you, it will not be shown on my site unless otherwise specified):
Website URL, Blog URL, or Facebook URL:
Book you are promoting:
Name of Publisher/Link to purchase your book:
Cover art (if desired). Send as .jpeg in a SEPARATE email attachment or provide a URLto the photo
Decide if you want to insert a blurb, excerpt, or character interview into this section. Do whatever you want to promote your book, just make sure you label it accordingly. If you don't want to add anything, leave this section blank. You can also do a book/gift giveaway if you want (please specify in your email) however you are responsible for shipping out prizes.
The interview. Answer as many (or as few) questions as you want, but please answer at least 5 questions. Do not think you have to answer all 16. I came up with as many "prompt" questions I could think of.There is no "right way" or "wrong way" to answer these questions. Feel free to add new questions if you want. Have fun :)
1. What is your modus operandi? What do you write? WHY do you write?
2. Any particular genre you like the most? Why?
3. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
4. What do you hope readers get out of your work?
5. Do you have a day job? If so, what is it?
6. What are your goals in life? What are you proud of?
7. If you could describe yourself in three words, which three words would you choose?
8. Do you have any passions outside of writing? If so, what are they?
9. What is one interesting fact about you that few people know?
10. What is your favorite fairy tale?
11. Who are the authors that influence you the most? Who do you idolize, if anybody?
12. Are you afraid of cannibals? Why or why not? .
13. If you could shag any fictitious character, who would it be and why?
14. What is the dumbest thing you've ever done for love?
15. Are you Edward vs. Jacob or Peeta vs. Gale? Do you even know what I am referring to?
16. Please tell us a little bit about your newest release and where we might buy it.
And that's it! If you have any questions or comments, shoot me an email! Cheers from the Vegetarian Cannibal, and good luck on your new release!