rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My dog is famous!

Check her out at The Daily Corgi! 
I'm not one of those puppy-moms who thinks their dogs are real people, I promise. But I'm so proud of her! So I wanted to share. Please excuse my boyfriend's horrible camera skills... (warning you in advance) 
But on a side note...and as some of you have already guessed...
I really really love animals. Perhaps more than I like most people. In another life I was a dog trainer and former zoo keeper, so yeah. I could seriously do a whole blog dedicated to my furry friends, but I won't bore anyone with that. Besides...cannibals are supposed to be ruthless unfeeling monsters. I can't tarnish my "bloodthirsty serial killer" image, now can I? And would ANY of you take me seriously otherwise?
Anyways, I want to thank all my new followers for joining and putting up with my absence. It has become kinda drafty and lonely in here hasn't it? Sorry about that. Mid-terms are literally turning my hair gray. Then there's grad school and the frickin' GREs to worry about. ON TOP OF THAT HEADACHE, I've been working with my editor for a December release at Sapphire Blue Publishing while drafting and half-starting new stories... and the holidays are fast approaching which brings up a whole different kind of headache I couldn't begin to tell you. I feel like I'm gonna break! 

3 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

She's adorable!! What a good girl.

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Awww...thanks Maria! :D

Neena said...

UBER CUTE!! She's a lil cutie! Corgi's are sooo smart & adorable...ur's especially so. XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails