rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, December 2, 2011

Smexxxy Friday



How long can YOU go without sex? Anyone experiencing dry spells at the moment?


I'm not embarrassed to talk about this topic but maybe that's because I have such a robust sex life. Cannibals can really get around. I can't even begin to count the number of sex slaves I have stored in my meat locker, hahaha! Oh snap. I just realized I should probably go back there and check on them since it has been like, a month, since I last let them out.


But I digress. I can go 2 weeks without sex. Tops. Anything longer than 2 weeks and I start kidnapping unwilling parters and storing them in my freezer for later use.


By the way, I don't recommend storing people in your meat locker for long periods of time. I've done that before and the results were...uncomfortably shocking. Experienced a lot of freezer burn that day. Lots and lots of freezer burn. *sigh*


VC

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails