rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, February 17, 2012

Smexxxy Friday (Jada and Marc)

Wowza! The sexual energy between these two is palpable! No wonder the rumors were flying about Jada and Will's marriage! I've never watched the TV series "HawthoRNe" but this scene caught my eye. Never realized how frickin' hawt Marc Anthony is. Can I get an "amen" or what? Woo! *fans self* Enjoy the smexxxy goodness! This video "perked" me up today, haha! 




He isn't conventionally attractive...but I guess, that's what makes him so smexxxy! I personally prefer men who don't look like Brad Pitt. I like faces with "character," y'know? Or maybe I'm just weird! 

2 comments:

M.G. said...

Ya, I remember this episode! I totally agree with you. It's too bad that the show is cancelled. I wanted to see more of this love triangle.

Very hot scene! :-)

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Glad you enjoyed it! :D And btw, you're welcome for the flowers, darling! Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails