rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, February 19, 2010

Why should you read my blog?


Because I'm AWESOME of course! *insert evil cackle here*

No, but really...

What do I blog about? What's my agenda? And why should you care?

Hrmm...good questions. I thought about making a food blog centered around my favorite clown chowders and baby bologna recipes...but my boyfriend convinced me to blog about something else. Something...more legal, and less morally ambiguous.

Good call, lovey.

I realize the world could care less about how I wore my hair this morning. Or how I bombed my statistics test yesterday. *sigh* So I won't bother anyone with frivolous babble of that nature. If you want to read about hair, there are other blogs for it.

No, no, I'll dedicate this blog to my writing career...or lack thereof. I'll throw in a few good laughs with my Media of the Month posts. Maybe mix it up with a few writing tips or activities relating to horror, erotica, and other cool stuff like that.

If you don't have a warped sense of humor, please don't read this blog. I don't want to offend anyone or deal with flaming hate-mails. Save us both the trouble! I write about blood, guts, sex, and general depravities of that nature. Be warned and read at your own risk! :)

TK


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails