rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Going for gold

Have you guys been watching the Olympics? Gosh, I always cry when I watch these athletes. I guess I'm just an over inflated bag of estrogen and sentimentalism. I was so impressed by little Gabby Douglas! She and the Fab 5 won gold for USA! Hurray! 


The Olympics shows everyone what we all can strive to be. It's about doing amazing things and accomplishing greatness. It's inspiring. I feel some of that can-do spirit has brushed off on me. Got a full request in my inbox. Go USA!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

you should've seen me flip out over Michael Phelps. Love the Olympics!

t_mcclinton85 said...

It is quite inspiring, isn't it! Makes you feel like you can do more, be better. Helps us strive. Work. Believe. :) Go answer that full request, girl. proud of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails