rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Fucking Break! Woohoo!



Hell fucking yeah, y'all! It's about damn time! GAWD! I'm so burned out from school, I don't even know what to tell you. It's been a struggle. I don't know if it's because I'm a senior and this is my last semester or what...but OH MY GOD I'm so happy it's spring break! 


I'm 22yrs old and I'm going to PARTY this year. Gonna get wasted in Mexico. Like, stupid drunk. I don't care, lol! I'm not staying home...sooooooooo that means I'll be away from this blog for a little bit. 


If you don't hear back from me...go ahead and assume the drug cartels have taken me hostage and sold me into slave trafficking. *grins* Don't look so worried...they only kidnap blondes so I should be fine. Right?  


Have an AWESOME spring break! I sure as hell will enjoy mine! 

4 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

You be careful down there. See ya when you get back.

SheReads said...

I wish I went away for spring break when I was young. But I didn't, I just went home... :(

Anyway have fun and BTW, I received the book! Thank you!!! There were a couple of other authors I know in there too so it was great! HUGS!

Kim Rogers said...

Be safe!

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Thanks guys! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails