rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, October 14, 2011

Smexxxy Friday (Lee Byung Hun)

All that talk of Kpop last week has made me hungry for my favorite bishounen, Lee Byung Hun. Feast your eyes on this, ladies. If he does not put a smile on your face this morning, I give up!





Jesus Christ, just LOOK at him! I am an atheist but when I see Lee Byung Hun I shout for GAWD, ladies! Hahaha! I have been in love with this man since I was fourteen years old. If I ever saw him in person, omigoodness...he would have to call security or something because I already know I won't be able to behave, hahahaha! The things I would do to this man...hell fucking yes. He is almost twice my age (he is 41) but I do not care! I would wreck his whole world, hahaha! 


Let us bask in the godliness that is Lee Byung Hun. Oh yes. I'm enjoying my Friday already! 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT HOT HOT! He is "smexxxy" indeed!

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Lee Byung Hun makes me moist.

Related Posts with Thumbnails