rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, October 21, 2011

Smexxxy Friday

And yet another brooding, cerebral Smexxxy Friday posting! However, I find this short-film fascinating. I can't quite figure this girl out. Is she messing with him for kicks or can she not make up her mind?



I like the sexual frustration in this clip. The boyfriend obviously wants to possess her, but when she does not give him the answer he wants, he acts out aggressively and then throws a temper tantrum like a toddler. His lack of maturity is understandable--I mean, he asks the girl at least three times and she still says no! 


Still, I like her. She does not compromise herself just so she can please this man. So many women default to men in situations like this. They choose to "settle" rather than go for what they really want. For a woman like her to accept a marriage proposal, her suitor will have to be just as strong as she is! 


The "maybe" at the end of the film, makes me think they might end up together. I like the ambiguity, though. I hope you enjoyed it!


Have a great weekend!
VC 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails