rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Join me this Saturday...

...For ANOTHER fantastic author interview! My friend (and bestest westest beta-reader ever) Al Stevens has a new book out titled: "A Dead Ringer." He worked really hard on this book and I can't wait to share more about it with you guys! Al is a fantastic guy. I get warm happy feelings just thinking about him. *happy dance* Make sure you pop back here this weekend to see it! It's gonna be awesome! :D 


~Cheers from the Vegetarian Cannibal! 

2 comments:

Lhipenwhe said...

I thought I was your bestest beta-reader ever. :(

But seriously, it sounds like fun; looking forward to reading it.

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

You ARE also my bestest beta-reader ever!!! All of my betas are awesome (I'm really lucky to have found you guys) I would seriously be screwed without my betas!

I got nothing but love for ya, Benjamin! *fist bump* Hehehe!

VC

Related Posts with Thumbnails