rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sapphire Blue Publishing


Have I got some juicy gossip for you! One of my publishers (Sapphire Blue Publishing) is having a reader's contest
right now! So if you act fast, you can win some cool, smexy prizes!

Who doesn't like free stuff, right? I mean...c'mon!

But besides the contest, Sapphire Blue Publishing has a varied assortment of books for your reading pleasure. E-books galore! And I'm sooooo lucky to be on their roster of talented authors. Like...seriously! Go check it out!
  • Authors are available to chat on the Yahoo loop. Including me!
  • We're on twitter.
  • We're on myspace.
  • We're on Facebook.
  • For the month of August all fans of our Yahoo loop will be entered to win great prizes!
  • Also in August, look for character interviews on the fan loop.
Cool, right? :D Get started on their website here:

http://sapphirebluepublishing.com/catalog/


It you want more information on the contest, check out Missy Jane's blog. She will set you straight! Here: http://msmissyjane.blogspot.com/2010/08/top-10-reasons-to-be-fan-of-sbp.html

2 comments:

Author Missy Jane said...

Thanks for posting this! And since I know I neglected to say it earlier (oops!) Welcome to the Sapphire Blue Publishing family!

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Thanks, Missy! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails