rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, September 27, 2010

Exams...joy.

I always HATE taking the first exam.

The first exam sets the pace for the rest of the semester so if you bomb the first test, you got to scramble around for weeks trying to catch up! And they always schedule them on the same day or the same week! Gah, I hate that! So far, I'm making all As on my first exams, but I'm pretty nervous about this upcoming one on Wednesday.

This class is curved because it is notoriously hard. I think a 80% is an "A" because so many kids have flunked out. That should make me smile, but it doesn't. My professor is a grad student (I HATE grad students!) and he has no clue what he's talking about half the time even though he's studying for a Ph.D in neuroscience and biochemistry.

There's a study session tomorrow at frickin' 8:30 AM! Yes, I know, all you working adults are smiling at that but college students don't get up that early. Commuting college students, especially. I know I'm going to bomb this test as I SUCK at chemistry. *cries*

Blah! I feel like crap today. Study session at 2:30pm. Ugh.

Over and out.

3 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I came by to return the favor!

Good luck on your exams!

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Awww, thank you Melissa! And thanks for following and leaving a comment! :D

M.G. said...

I know just how you feel about exams. i totally bombed my social psych test. hopefully we'll be more prepared for the rest of the semester!

Related Posts with Thumbnails