rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, July 6, 2012

Smexxxy Friday (Bebel Gilberto)

She looks like...uh...fun. *sleazy stupid grin* 
I love Bebel Gilberto. Honestly I didn't know what the girl looked like until yesterday. I've always just been in love with her sexy voice. Speak to me in Portuguese, baby, and I'm yours! But hey...not bad on the eyes either and I am...ah...very much attracted to her and will probably be ear-raping her CDs for the rest of the weekend. The first song I fell in love with was Aganju from the Buddha Bar CD. 
The second song I've fallen in love with was O Caminho. I've had this song on repeat while I write my lurve scenes. Bebel Gilberto's voice is just sultry sexiness. I love it!  Enjoy your weekend! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

H A W T

Related Posts with Thumbnails