rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cannibalistic Confessions



*Sigh* Sometimes living with someone can be tough. I love my boyfriend and everything...but there are days I honestly want to roundhouse kick him in the head. Mostly over the TV. As I type this, he is hogging the remote control so he can watch his pointless car shows. 


Why do men insist on watching these shows about tools? Or fixing houses or cars? It's not like they are going to get up off their butts and FIX anything around the house. So why? But I guess it is manly enough just to sit on the couch and passively watch OTHER men do these things. 


I should just eat all of the men on the planet. Life would be so much simpler without them.


Similar experiences, ladies? Thoughts? 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails