rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, March 30, 2012

Smexxxy Friday (Lenny Kravitz)

So to inspire you to see the Hunger Games movie this weekend, I'm featuring Lenny Kravitz for my Smexxxy Friday this week. Enjoy! *drools* Look at him...he's cooking and he has tats and piercings! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't jump his bones! A man in the kitchen gets my oven nice and hot...if ya know what I mean! *wink wink*





Can I tear more holes into his shirt???? Pretty pwease??? I won't hurt him...I promise! 
Sexy! Even with a towel over his head, hahahahahahaha! I love you Lenny! You did an awesome Cinna! :D 

2 comments:

swansea dating said...

I'd have a vegeterian breakfast with Lenny.. *sigh*.. and, perhaps, dinner would be nice.

Speed Dating Leeds said...

lenny is very handsome... I am fond of his body)

Related Posts with Thumbnails