rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, January 9, 2012

Keeping on schedule

I've been doing pretty good about posting regularly, don't you think? I'm proud of myself. I kinda like my schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I'm wondering though if I should do something on the weekend, though. Hrmmm. 


It's hard finding things to write about every week. In all honesty ya'll, most of the time I'm just winging it! I don't have anything all that important to say, but I do appreciate all my followers and all of your comments. I'm bad about replying back to most of them, but I'm going to do better about keeping up with these things this year. Can't make any promises, though, so don't hold your breath on it! :D 


~Cheers from the Vegetarian Cannibal! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails