rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Status Update: 1/12

Time for another status update! Sooo...what have I accomplished since my last update? Virtually nothing! Yay! Hurray for failure and mediocrity! 


No new publications. In fact, I haven't even submitted anything to a publisher in months! Sorry, guys. I've been too busy finishing my novels. Yes. Plural. You read that right. I realize trying to finish two novels at the same time is INSANITY but I'm awesome like that. What can I say? I'm a masochist. 


*Sigh* My dragon story has taken on a life of its own. I'm still trying to knock out the first chapter. My historical YA is completely on hold due to a serious case of writer's block. In fact, I'm writing the dragon story BECAUSE I have hit a such a big wall with my other one. I could try writing short stories--but I'm sort of short story'd out at the moment. 


When I can figure out how to write the last 10K words of my YA WIP, I can stop obsessing! I'm like 73K words into it at the moment. When I do another project, I'll let you guys know. Until then, I'm going to wallow in my own worthlessness while watching a whole lot of daytime television. :) 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails