rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Going for gold

Have you guys been watching the Olympics? Gosh, I always cry when I watch these athletes. I guess I'm just an over inflated bag of estrogen and sentimentalism. I was so impressed by little Gabby Douglas! She and the Fab 5 won gold for USA! Hurray! 


The Olympics shows everyone what we all can strive to be. It's about doing amazing things and accomplishing greatness. It's inspiring. I feel some of that can-do spirit has brushed off on me. Got a full request in my inbox. Go USA!

2 comments:

M.G. said...

you should've seen me flip out over Michael Phelps. Love the Olympics!

Theresa said...

It is quite inspiring, isn't it! Makes you feel like you can do more, be better. Helps us strive. Work. Believe. :) Go answer that full request, girl. proud of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails