rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Harold Camping Predicts End of the World, Again

Harold Camping Predicts End of the World, Again October 21, people. Prepare for the apocalypse! 


How do these "Doomsday Guys" stay in business? I mean, how hasn't Camping lost all credibility after being wrong the first time? Can these "prophets" just reschedule and reschedule until finally they get it right or something? I dunno... but if I'm going place a bet, I'm going with the Mayans, baby! 


I've already decided that on December 21, 2012, I'm doing to have an "END OF THE WORLD" party! It's going to be kickass. Beer. Naked ladies. Human sacrifices. Oh yeah. Every cannibal's wet dream! 


Cheers from the Vegetarian Cannibal! 

1 comments:

Anthony Rapino said...

Well, hell. He didn't give us much of a heads-up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails