rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas songs you love to hate

1. OMFG. If I have to hear this song one more time at the mall, I will literally stab a small child with a spork at the Santa Claus picture station and rip off the little Elves' heads!





2. This song just makes me want to projectile vomit every time I hear it. How can you NOT hate this song? (You might have to watch on youtube because blogger is being a beeyatch and is not letting me embed it)



3. I mean, it's a nice sentiment and everything, but it is THIS fluffy feel-good nonsense that is consistently (if not self-righteously) crammed down our throats this time of year...and where does it get us? Nowhere. There's still war. There's still famine. The republicans still hate the democrats. Who gives a shit? Give it a rest already! Don't pretend to care about the homeless just because it's Christmas, OK? Be an asshole all year round. At least that way you'll be honest.



4. I'm in the minority here, I guess, because I actually LIKE this song. Look at George Michael's hair! That alone should make this video entertaining to watch. (Grrr, youtube is becoming so lame by not letting me embed some videos!)



5. I saved this one for last. Probably the worst Christmas song ever recorded in history. Might it be because I hate Britney Spears and the fact she has no singing talent? Or maybe it's because Christmas is supposed to be about "pretending to give a shit"and Britney Spears is the exact opposite of that. Ugh. I'm getting a headache trying to wrestle with posting up these videos. Over and out, minions. 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails