rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cannibalistic Confessions



Yeah, she's dead. But isn't she a tasty looking morsel? I'm pickling her in my bathtub so I can eat the rest for later. *sigh* Wannabe goth girls are a guilty pleasure of mine, I must confess. And they taste especially sour...


It's been over 400 days. I tried to be good. Honest. But...my craving for human flesh is stronger than me. How could I have been so stupid to think that broccoli and tofu could ever satisfy my desires? Why did I decide to abstain from cannibalism anyway?! 


I mean, it's so fucking pointless! So stupid and utterly futile! I'm a natural born killer. It's what I do. To think that I could be anything different (much less an HERBIVORE for christ's sake!) is foolish nonsense. So yeah. I fell off the wagon. I feel guilty about this, but what's done is done. *sigh* And so I begin my sobriety anew...


To cheer myself up, I went and got myself a nose hoop ring from Etsy. Rock Your Nose carries cool stuff. And it's all handmade too. Right now, all 10% of sales go toward helping Japan. Check it out. 



Speaking of awesome body jewelry, I have fallen completely in love with the nose rings at Maria Tash. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! But so fucking expensive... Maybe I'll treat myself after another 400 days! 

2 comments:

bluerose said...

LOL! Wannabe goth girls - ha, there's no shortage of temptation for you, is there? ;]

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Yup! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails