rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, April 15, 2011

Smexxxy Friday



Today's Smexxxy Friday is a question of thought I've been mulling over recently...


Just what do YOU think of bondage? S&M? Role play? Have you tried it? Are ya curious?


I'll be honest and say I've never done any sado-masochistic play in the bedroom. Not interested in pain when I'm going for pleasure...but I am interested in (and have tried) bondage. I just learned about this very interesting Japanese bondage play called shibari (warning graphic). Pretty neat stuff. I like the intricate knot work...it is aesthetically pleasing but I don't know if I would have the patience to sit there and wait for someone to tie me up in those elaborate ways... 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bondage, huh? I have a pair of fuzzy handcuffs...but I've never tried anything more adventurous than that.

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Omg I have always wanted to try shibari and those pics the last one in particular le sigh toe curl.

She said...

The photos are fantastic, very artistic, but you're right I don't think I could sit that long.

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Hehe! Thanks for your comments, guys. :) Glad to know I'm not the only impatient one, haha! When it's go time, it's GO TIME! I'm not going to wait 15-20min for my partner to tie me up in pretty knots, lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails