rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, April 8, 2011

Smexxxy Friday

For some reason...it feels like it has been FOREVER since I've done a Smexxxy Friday. Out of all of my posts, I love doing the Smexxxy Friday ones best. Is is silly to say I look forward to it every week? Haha?



Anyway...Quills. The movie. It stars Kate Winslet, Joaquin Phoenix, and Geoffery Rush. A fictional account of the very real Marquis de Sade's life. Quills was nominated for an oscar, if you can believe that. Every erotic author should watch this movie. It speaks of a time when freedom of speech was not tolerated. Back in the day, if I tried to publish what I write now, I could've been hanged! As an erotic author, I was inspired.





This is one of the more twisted and fucked up movies I've seen. (Remember Eyes Wide Shut?) I was shouting at my TV: "What is HAPPENING?!" because my mind was melting between my ears every five seconds. Is it a horror? A comedy? An erotic film? Somewhere between all three? I don't know. 

The eroticism kept getting freakier and more twisted! I mean...I was almost beside myself when Joaquin Phoenix's character fucked a DEAD girl! I was like: NOOOOO! Necrophilia?! This is too far... even for me! Gross...but...wait...what's he doing? Hey, that's kinda hot. OMFG, am I really enjoying a sex scene with a CORPSE?!


Haha! You can watch this movie on Netflix, I think. Give it a try. I think you'll be surprised by how hilarious, absurd, and downright gorey this movie is. Not a bad way to spend a Friday night. 

2 comments:

Erobintica said...

I loved Quills. Love it more each time I watch it.

Vegetarian Cannibal said...

Thanks for commenting! And yeah, I love the movie too. It's so bizarre...you can't help but scratch your head and go "huh" by the end of it. LOL! Besides, I think Joaquin Phoenix is hawt. And Kate Winslet? She's a stone cold fox! Couldn't be happier with the cast.

Related Posts with Thumbnails